Say ‘NO’ to a Bloated Bride. A Pre-Bridal Diet Session
Wedding times are always crucial and feeling great from inside is what matters the most for all for those great photo sessions. Every one wants to look & feel good during their wedding times.
Say ‘NO’ to bloated bride is my mission for you so that you don’t feel bloated before and during your wedding.
Feel energetic, lighter and brighter by avoiding few foods and incorporating healthy habits just before a week or two.
- Say ‘no’ to extra salt in your daily food they tend to increase water retention , swelling and bloated
- Say ‘no’ to overcooking and give rest to your kitchen, overcooking destroys essential nutrients and vitamins of the food.
- Say ‘no’ to extra pulses and legumes,they take more time to digest and may leave you bloated
- Say ‘no’ to canned or packed food with additive or preservatives, these foods can do behaviour disturbance or migraine with the feeling of bloated
- Exercise regularly and charge yourself with walk or exercise in the morning
- Positive thinking is the great mantra to good health. Do not be cowed down by depression, relax, listen to music and spice up your life with humor. A happy and relax mind can conquer mountains. Think positive
- Drink for life – drink at least 10-12 glasses of water in a day and refresh your body from toxins.
- Never start your day under time pressure – start your day early, a rush schedule saps energy.
- Last, but not the least stay trim and fit– keep your weight under check, eat healthy food, never skip your breakfast and eat meals on time.