There are numerous questions and so are the answers. Read my frequently asked questions.
Q. Is nutrition still suitable for me if I am seeing a doctor for my health problems?
– Of course, Doctors are for clinical diagnosis and medicines and I am for a lifestyle change.
Q. So why would I need a nutritionist?
– To know about your daily food habits- Dos & Don’t s
Q. How do I know if a nutrition consultation would be beneficial to me?
– Look for a Certified and Qualified Dietitian or Nutritionist
Q. Are your nutrition meal plans easy to follow?
– YES, keeping you daily lifestyle in mind.
Q. How many consultation – follow ups will I need?
– Depends from case to case. Contact me for further details.
Q. Do u recommend any supplement ?
– Not Really, until mandatory.
Q. Do u carry out telephone consultation?
– For long distances, use my online consultation* Conditions Applied.
Q. What are your focus areas in nutrition planning?
– Good health, better lifestyle and reshaping your confidence.
Q. I am doubtful that nutrition has anything to do with overall health. I am eating the same way for years and I am fine?
– Anybody can tell you this. But in reality many do not know or will give a wrong guidance.